SpellBlast was born in 1999 and released five full-lenght albums:
– Horns of Silence (2006), pure power metal sound, slightly pervaded with folk influences; lyrics draw ispiration from Tolkien/ Fantasy themes. Special guest: Damnagoras, Elvenking’s singer;
– Battlecry (2010), its twelve songs are indeed more folk-power oriented, while lyrics are based on ancient Norse mythology and divinities. Special guest: Fabio Lione (Rhapsody Of Fire, Vision Divine Angra);
– Nineteen (2014), a concept album based on Stephen King’s masterpiece “The Dark Tower”. Thirteen tracks where the folk sound of the band evolves into a kind of western direction;
– Of Gold and Guns (2018), a concept album about the old far-west and its legends. Nine tracks of heavy metal with western influence shot straight to your head. Enjoy the ride!
– Classified-V (2022), this time you will be part of a special para federal research unit, we will take you to the site of the strangest and most inexplicable unsolved facts accompanied by a pounding heavy metal soundtrack. Basically an episode of “Supernatural”.